As a Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is to help the individuals and groups that I represent to interact with the federal government. My staff and I are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different Government of Canada departments, programs, and services, including:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Acquiring Canadian flags and pins
To request assistance, please contact my office by email at Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca or by phone at 604-717-1140.
Are we the right office to go to for help?
We can help you if:
- you are a resident in the Vancouver Granville Riding
- your matter is with a federal government agency
If you are unsure whether your issue is with a federal agency, you can contact my constituency office for guidance.
Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:
- you have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case
- your matter is pending before the courts
- the police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please visit the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.
If you have an event that you would like me to attend as your Member of Parliament, please fill out an Invitation Request Form, which can be found here.
As your Member of Parliament, I regularly meet with constituents, community groups, and businesses located in our riding. If you would like to request a meeting, please fill out a Meeting Request Form, which can be found here.